Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Recipe from Organic Traditions
by Vickie Chin on Sep 21, 2022
When it’s too hot out to think about hot lattes and cozy knit sweaters, but you’re craving all things fall 🤝 make this pumpkin pie smoothie.
Whenever I’m making anything pumpkin themed, my go-to ingredient is always The healthy pumpkin spice latte mix!
We love how its made with 100% natural ingredients & no artificial flavours - it adds the perfect amount of spice for any pumpkin-related recipe.
- 1 frozen banana
- 2-3 tbsp pure pumpkin puree
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- 2 tbsp Organic Traditions pumpkin spice latte mix 2 tbsp
- Organic Traditions sprouted chia and flaxseed powder
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1 cup ice add all ingredients to a blender and blend! pour the finished product in a cup and top with Organic Traditions Cacao nibs for an extra crunch
Sip & enjoy.