Organic Turmeric Powder
- Nature's most important spice
- Used for centuries as a culinary flavor
- Anti-inflammatory herbal remedy in traditional Ayurvedic Medicine
- Great in all recipes as well as topically for healthy, glowing skin
- Sustainably grown and harvested
Overview of Key Benefits
Anti-inflammatory Turmeric demonstrates an inhibitory effect on a number of different compounds that play an important role in the inflammation response such as COX2 and LOX2. Eases bursitis.
Country of Origin: India
Ingredients: Certified Organic Turmeric Powder
Botanical Name: Curcuma longa
Produced in a facility that packages tree nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts and Cashews). The facility is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and peanut free.
Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dry, dark place.
- Turmeric tea/ tea latte, also known as golden milk
- Turmeric broth if you're feeling savory
- Use it to enhance your favourite curry recipe
- Turmeric roasted chicken and cauliflower
EXTERNAL USES: Add ½ tsp to your favourite face mask recipe to reduce inflammation.