- Whisk 1 egg or 1egg substitute, 3/4 cup of milk or water and 2 tbsp of oil together
- Mix 3/4 cup of dry mix with wet ingredients together until well combined. If batter is too thick, add a tbsp of liquid at a time until desired consistency is reached.
- Heat oil or butter in a pan over medium heat. Ladle approximately 1/4 cup of pancake batter per pancake into the warmed pan.
- Flip when bubbles appear and is golden brown (about 3-4 minutes per side).
- Serve warm with toppings of choice!
organic green banana flour, organic oat flour, organic coconut flour, organic coconut palm sugar, organic coconut milk powder, baking powder, organic matcha powder, organic vanilla flavour, sea salt
Any Organic Traditions product you use is backed by a commitment to environmental sustainability and socially- conscious business practices
Your purchase helps support responsible farmers and their communities across the globe.
We want you to benefit and love your Organic Traditions products. If you’re not happy for any reason, you can return your product.