Dairy Free - Gluten Free - Vegan - Refined Sugar Free - Keto
1. Preheat your oven to 375
2. In a large bowl, combine all of your dry ingredients
3. Once combined, add your wet ingredients and stir with a spatula to combine.
4. Allow your mixture to sit for about 10 minutes in order for the liquid to be absorbed
5. Knead your mixture well until you have a nice ball of dough. If too dry, add some more warm water. If too wet, add 1/2 tsp of psyllium flakes at a time until you have a mixture that sticks together but is able to me molded.
6. Shape your buns into desired sizes
7. Put your buns on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
8. Brush your buns with water or an egg wash and add desired toppings. We used sea salt and black sesame seeds!
9. Bake for approximately 45 minutes!