Who doesn't love carrot cake?! The best part about any sort of energy bite or ball is that you get the bite sized version of your favourite cake or cookie and they're usually made with wholesome good for you ingredients. The second best part about these guys is that they're also packed with vitamin C thanks to our camu camu powder! Camu camu is one of the richest sources of whole food plant based vitamin C that you can find. Read more about it here! Of course you could add it to juices and smoothies but why not also add it to something that tastes like cake?! Check out the recipe below!
- Packed with Vitamin C
- Boost immunity
- Promotes the absorption of collagen
What You’ll Need:
Dairy Free - Gluten Free - Vegan - Refined Sugar Free
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
Chill Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Combine all of your ingredients except for the shredded coconut and coconut spread in your food processor
- Pulse until combined
- Roll into balls. If topping with shredded coconut, toss in shredded coconut before refrigerating
- If topping with coconut spread, refrigerate for 30 minutes before glazing. Once glazed, refrigerate again for 10 minutes to set.
- Keep in an air tight container in the fridge for 1 week or in the freezer for 1 month