Winter Wellness Giveaway – Contest Terms & Conditions
THE FOLLOWING CONTEST IS VALID ONLY IN CANADA AND THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, EXCLUDING RESIDENTS OF QUEBEC. TO ENTER AND BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN, A PERSON MUST, AT THE TIME OF ENTRY, BE TWENTY-ONE YEARS OR OLDER, A LEGAL RESIDENT OF CANADA, AND POSSESS A VALID CANADIAN OR US MAILING ADDRESS. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
THIS CONTEST WILL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO APPLICABLE CANADIAN LAW. THE ACT OF ENTERING THE CONTEST CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE CONTEST RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE SPONSOR, WHICH DECISIONS SHALL BE FINAL AND BINDING UPON ALL ENTRANTS.
Organic Traditions Winter Wellness Giveaway (the “Contest”) is sponsored by Kind Traveller (the “Sponsor”).
- Contest period
The contest opens at 9:00:00AM EST on January 4th, 2024 and ends at 11:59:59PM EST on March 31st 2024 (the “Contest Period”).
- How to enter and be eligible for the grand prize
To enter the Contest, during the Contest Period, entrants must visit Organic traditions landing page (Contest Entry Landing Page link to be provided at future date. QR code and links to landing page will display on all consumer assets), read and accept these contest rules, and follow the instructions to complete and submit a “contest Entry Form” with all required information (a valid email address is required) resulting in one (1) Contest Entry. Each entrant may use only one (1) email address to enter the Contest. Entrants must be twenty-on (21) years or older at time of entry.
These above rules are collectively referred to as the “Official Rules”.
Entries submitted in accordance with these Official Rules shall be referred to hereafter as the “Eligible Entries”. Entries must be received on or before the end of the Contest Period.
Normal time, toll, connection, and usage rates, if any, charged by your Internet Service Provider may apply. Entries generated by script, macro, or other automated means are void. By submitting your email address in accordance with the entry process, you consent to receive emails from Organic Traditions and agree that your registration and any other information collected in connection with the Contest may be used by the Sponsor in accordance with the Sponsor’s Privacy policies, which will be found linked on Contest Entry Landing Page. Employees of Organic Traditions, Sublime Samana and of Kind Traveler and their immediate family members of, and/or those living in the same household of each, are not eligible to enter.
There is one (1) grand prize (the “Prize”) available to be won with a retail value of approximately $4995.
The Prize consists of:
- Two (2) round-trip business class tickets to Dominican Republic (approx. $2995 value)
- 5-night stay in a One Bedroom Suite at Sublime Samana
- Daily breakfast a la carte
- Welcome drink and amenities upon arrival
- Yoga and pilates classes
- Non-motorized aquatic activities
- Nutritional Program with Mindful Eating classes and Private Nutritional Coaching (subject to travel date)
- 10% off services at Coconut Whispers Spa
- One (1) Kind Traveler gift box (approx. $200)
- Organic Traditions products & swag (approx. $200)
Trip must be completed before 1 May, 2025. All reservations are subject to availability and capacity controls. Travel is not permitted during the standard blackout periods, which are subject to change without notice. Please refer to the blackout dates (Annexe A) for more details.
Grand Prize winner and guest acknowledge and agree that they are responsible to ensure their eligibility to travel internationally and, if applicable, their proper and lawful eligibility to enter any country or region included in the prize, and to re-enter their country of residence, and represent and warrant that they posses or are able to procure a valid passport for the duration of the trip, if necessary, according to current international travel law. Passport and visa procurements will be the sole responsibility and for the sole account of the Grand Prize winner and his/her guests. If Grand Prize winner and/or guest are unable to attend their prize due to passport, entry or other legal or regulatory restrictions, they shall be deemed to have forfeited the Grand Prize and Sponsor shall not be liable for any damages resulting from such inability to attend. The winner and their guest will be responsible for any surcharges or service charges if applicable.
Prize is not redeemable for cash. Prizes are non-assignable or transferable. No substitution is permitted except if prize is unavailable, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. No cash in lieu of prizes and no exchange or substitution of prizes, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Any other incidental expenses on prize not specified herein are the winner’s and guests’ sole responsibility. Winner and travel companions must have valid photo ID, passport, and any other required documentation prior to departure. Trip elements and travel dates are subject to availability, are valid on new bookings only, may not be combined with any other offer or discount.
Actual retail value of Grand Prize may vary depending on point of departure, destination selected, travel dates and fare/rate fluctuations; any difference in the value of the prize as stated herein and value at time of prize notification or awarding, if any, will not be awarded. All hotel reservations will be made directly with Sublime Samama. All hotel reservations are based on availability. Accommodations are subject to availability at time of reservation. Blackout dates, advance booking requirements and travel restrictions may apply. Availability is subject to factors such as weather, seasonality and space availability. All flight reservations will be made directly with airline carrier. Space is subject to availability in C Business Class at time of booking, and all travel is to be completed by 1 May, 2025. Travel is not permitted during the standard blackout periods, which are subject to change without notice. Please refer to the attached blackout dates for more details.
Winner and guests are responsible for obtaining the proper travel documentation (e.g., valid photo ID, passport and any visas or permits) and vaccinations prior to travel. Winner’s guests must be legal (enter eligible region) residents, 21 years or older and must complete and return a Liability/Publicity/Travel Release prior to travel as noted above.
Once booked, any changes made will be at the expense of the prize winner. Unauthorized use, reproduction or resale is prohibited. The prize will not be replaced or replenished if lost, stolen, used incorrectly or without authorization. Other terms and conditions may apply. Prize must be accepted as awarded and may not be substituted, transferred or redeemed for cash or otherwise. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of greater or equivalent monetary value if a prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason.
Winner and guest must have no restrictions on his/her ability to travel or to fully participate in the prize. Winner and guest are responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documentation and permissions and must travel on the same itinerary. Winner and guest must travel on the dates selected, subject only to modifications as may be required by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Winner and guest must travel on the carriers as determined by Sponsor. All travel is subject to the date restrictions as set forth above in connection with each applicable prize. Sponsor will not be responsible if winner/guest(s) are denied entry onto aircraft. In such a situation, the winner/guest(s) will be responsible for any and all additional costs incurred. Winner/guest must obey all activity rules and requirements.
- Selection of prize winner
On or about 2:00:00PM EST on April 1st,2024 , at Organic Traditions Head Office in Toronto, Ontario, one (1) entrant will be selected in a random draw from all Eligible Entries received during the Contest Period as potential winners of the Prize.
Odds of being selected depend on the total number of Eligible Entries received. In the event no Eligible Entries are received, the Prize will be void.
- Winner Notification
The potential winner(s) will be notified by email following the draw. The selected winner(s) will have forty-eight (48) hours to claim their prize by answering the email to arrange the confirmation process.
In the case the selected winner does not respond within the reply period, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to select, at random, another Eligible Entry, in which event these provisions shall apply to such other Eligible Entry.
If a potential winner does not claim the Prize within forty-eight (48) hours of notification, another Eligible Entry may be selected, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, and the first potential winner will have no further claim to the Prize. The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, stolen or unclaimed Prizes. If a potential winner is unable or unwilling to accept or otherwise redeem any Prize on the terms upon which it is awarded, the Prize shall be forfeited, and no cash or substitutes will be provided in whole or in part.
- Prize Claim
If a potential winner does not claim the prize within forty-eight (48) hours of notification, another eligible entry may be selected and contacted, and the first selected entrant will have no further claim to the prize. If a potential winner is unable or unwilling to accept or otherwise redeem any prize on the terms it is awarded, the prize shall be forfeited, and no cash or substitutes will be provided in whole or in part.
- Prize Fulfilment
Prize will be delivered to confirmed winner within 10 business days of being confirmed winner, via standard post at no cost to confirmed winner at the mailing address provided by winner, or by email.
All travel is to be completed by 1 May 2025.
Prior to receiving the prize, the potential winner will be required to show a valid photo ID and to sign a declaration of eligibility and release form releasing the Sponsor, their related parties and any prize supplier from any and all liability in connection with the Contest and/or the prize, confirming compliance with the Contest rules and consenting to the use of his or her name and photograph, in any and all forms of media, without further compensation, in any publicity carried out by the Sponsor, and its respective advertising and promotional agencies. The signed form must be received by the Sponsor within 24 hours of notification or the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate entrant. Each winner and any guests may be required to sign additional releases prior to booking of travel or request by Sponsor or a prize supplier.
The Contest is open to residents of Canada, excluding the province of Quebec, and United States of America, employees, representatives, agents, partners, shareholders, officers and directors of the Sponsor its parent and affiliated companies, their advertising and promotional agencies, suppliers of prizes, material and services related to this Contest, and members of the immediate family (brothers, sisters, children, father, mother), legal or common-law spouse and cohabitants of any of the foregoing.
$1 per night will be charged at checkout for the Local Community Program at Sublime Samana. Transportation from the airport is not included. No other meals or beverages are included. Winner must contact Sublime Samana at +1-809-240-5050 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book reservation and secure accommodations. We suggest that you have several travel dates in mind to assure that the hotel can accommodate your request as it is subject to availability. Blackout dates in 2024: February 1-4 and 14-21, March 37-31, November 27-30, December 21-31. This stay is non-transferable and cannot be extended.
- By entering this Contest, entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules. The decisions of the Sponsor with respect to all aspects of the Contest are final and binding.
- By entering the Contest, entrants thereby release the Sponsor and its parents, affiliates and subsidiary companies, their advertising and promotional agencies, and their employees and representatives, (the “Releasees”) from all liability including responsibility for any loss, damage or injury, caused by participating or their attempt to participate in the Contest or resulting from acceptance of the Prize or participation in the Event.
- As a condition of awarding a Prize, winners grant to the Sponsor the right to use his/her full name (first and last) for advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes without territorial, time or use limitations, including without limitation online announcements, without additional compensation or notice, unless prohibited by law.
- The Releasees assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Releasees are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any entry to be received by the Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer and other property relating to or resulting from participation in this Contest or from downloading any materials in this Contest.
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- By entering this Contest, each entrant consents to the collection, use, and disclosure, by the Sponsor, of the following personal information: full name (first and last), date of birth and contact information (email address, postal/zip code, and country of residence) for the administration of this Contest including, but not limited to, the announcement of winners and awarding and delivery of a Prize. No commercial or other communications unrelated to the Contest will be sent to entrants, unless they have otherwise agreed to receive such communications.
- The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who (i) tampers with, or attempts to tamper with, the entry process; (ii) enters the Contest or tries to do so by any means contrary to these Official Rules or which would be unfair to the other entrants; or (iii) violates any of these Official Rules.
- This Contest is governed by the laws of Canada applicable therein and is void where prohibited by law.
- This Contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and void where prohibited. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Official Rules or the rights and obligations as between the entrant and the Sponsor in connection with the Contest will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario, including procedural provisions, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other jurisdiction’s laws. If a section of the Official Rules is declared illegal, unenforceable or invalid by a competent court, that section shall be considered invalid, but all unaffected sections will be applied within the limits of the law.
We use your personal information to administer this Contest, including contacting, announcing and promoting prize winners, and may transfer your personal information to third party service providers (including but not limited to prize suppliers) in order to perform services such as prize fulfillment and delivery.
The Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, prohibit any person from entering the Contest whom it believes to be abusing the rules. Such abuse includes entering false information and entering more times than permitted under these Contest rules.
All prizes are awarded as-is and no warranties or guarantees are implied or expressed. Neither Sponsor nor any prize supplier shall be liable for any lost, late, misdirected or stolen entries or inability to process entries, or any errors, damage or negligence that may arise in connection with this Contest, including technical issues or failures on any website or software, viruses, website disruptions, malfunctions or website down-time, human error, personal injury or property damage incurred by any Contest entrant. Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest. Use of any automated system including robotic or form filling software to enter or participate in this Contest is prohibited and will result in disqualification of all entries by anyone using such assistance. If a dispute arises regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address provided at time of entry. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
Each provision of this Contest is severable, and if any provision is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will not be affected and will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
| Annex A
Blackout dates in 2024:
February 1-4 and 14-21
This stay is non-transferable and cannot be extended.