- A blend of three fruits: Amalaki or Amla, Bibhitaki and Haritaki
- Used in Ayurveda for whole body balancing, cleansing and daily, gentle detoxification
- Great for all 3 doshic constitutions
- According to the energetic principles of Ayurveda, Triphala contains 5 of the 6 tastes and is sweet, sour, pungent, astringent and bitter
Overview of Key Benefits
Cold and Flu Due to the Vitamin C.
Country of Origin: India
Ingredients: Certified Organic Triphala Powder
Botanical Name: Emblica officinalis.
Produced in a facility that packages tree nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts and Cashews). The facility is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and peanut free.
Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dry, dark place.
- Add ½ tsp of triphala powder to hot water to make tea
- Combine with honey or ghee