- An excellent source of Magnesium
- High in fiber
- A great source of Zinc and Iron
- Contains essential minerals
- Rich in antioxidants
- Raw, with no added flavors or sweeteners
Overview of Key Benefits
Magnesium Deficiency Cacao powder is not as sweet as cocoa powder.
Country of Origin: Indonesia.
Produced in a facility that packages tree nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts and Cashews). The facility is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and peanut free.
Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dry, dark place.
Organic Traditions Recipes
We have 15 recipes which use Organic Cacao Powder:
- Adaptogenic Choco Bana-Baru Smoothie
- Almond Cacao Bites
- Bake-less Brownies
- Blood Sugar Balancing Bliss Balls
- Chocolate Caramel Overnight Oats
- Chocolate No Nut Butter Smoothie
- Chocolate Overnight Oats
- Chocolate Protein Balls
- Double Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- Hormone Balancing Chocolate Zucchini Smoothie Bowl
- Raw Choco Quinoa Bars
- Simple Power Balls - Nut Free!
- Stress-Less Energy Balls
- Triple Chocolate Cookie Dough Bites
- Vanilla Cake Donuts