- A key adaptogen
- Used in traditional Ayurvedic Medicine
- Traditionally known as “The Indian Ginseng”
- Actions and uses are similar to those of Chinese Ginseng
- Its Sanskrit name means “that which imparts the strength of a stallion”
Overview of Key Benefits
Adaptogen Ashwagandha is considered a key adaptogen and thereby has the ability to increase resistance in the body to variety of stressors. Increases endurance.
Fiber|Antioxidant|Vitamin B12|Vitamin A|Vitamin C|Vitamin D|Iron|Manganese|Potassium
Country of Origin: India
Ingredients: Organic Ashwagandha Root Powder
Botanical Name: Withania somnifera
Produced in a facility that packages tree nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts and Cashews). The facility is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and peanut free.
Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dry, dark place.
- Mix into smoothies, smoothie bowls and juices.